Brag

Can i brag about my family for a minute? First of all, Richard is Resident of the month at Memorial Hermann Hospital - the huge facility where he works.  This is no small recognition, though he wouldn't want me to mention it - you know how he is.  They wrote a paragraph in the newsletter about him that was so complimentary - I couldn't help but wholeheartedly agree with their assessment (and they don't know the half of it!)  Secondly, I also adore my kids!  We have so much fun together!  The girls are learning by leaps and bounds - we love doing school together.  I keep thinking their enthusiasm for it will wear off, but they still always cheer when I tell them it's time for school.  Lorenzo is starting to say so many new words, and it seems like each day he can climb higher, or do something more hilarious.  I am SO grateful for my family.  They delight me! And so grateful that I can stay home and focus my energies on caring for them all.  Alright, I'm done bragging now.  

As for any other news from last month... a highlight was a visit from the Rampton's (Becca, Richard's cousin, and her fam.)  We had so much fun with them and hope they'll come back soon! You'll see a few pics of them in the slideshow...